We guide. We support. You grow.
We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 90 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
PwC Legal’s looking for motivated and driven young Associates with a strong interest in banking and capital markets transactions to join our Banking and Finance team in our Brussels office as from October 2020.
What you’ll learn and do
You’ll be part of a very ambitious and growing practice group that will shortly be joined by a new team that’s recognised as top tier by the market. The team’s headed by two senior lawyers who have practised in this area of law for 32 and 17 years, respectively, combining in-depth expertise with entrepreneurship.
As a member of the team, you’ll be involved in the entire range of financial transactions, from rather plain vanilla bond issues and bank loans to more complex structured finance transactions and projects (including Real Estate and Project Finance work). The team’s been regularly on the forefront of legislative changes and encourages its members to actively monitor and participate in legal developments, including newly emerging technologies.
What you like, what you’re like
- have demonstrated dedication throughout your academic career;
- have a broad interest in law and business, and a particular interest in financial transactions;
- are willing to learn on the job;
- have the necessary patience and perseverance to get acquainted with technical matters;
- are proactive and like to search for solutions;
- are prepared to further develop your knowledge and skills as part of a team;
- are flexible and client-oriented/business-minded;
- are fluent in Dutch and/or French, with good proficiency in the other language, and have good language skills in English.
What we offer
Being close to the broad PwC network, the team offers the unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment, enabling you to benefit from the experience of professionals all over the world, inside and outside of the legal fields (tax consultants, accountants, debt advisors, IT specialists and more).
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.