We guide. We support. You grow.
We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 70 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 100 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. We’re all happy to guide you along the road to your legal career, but you’re always in the driver’s seat!
We’re looking for an Associate in Corporate and Commercial Law to start in October 2021 in our Antwerp office.
What you’ll learn and do
Be part of a team that :
- helps national and international groups in setting up, (re)structuring of their corporate organisation and their commercial activities;
- handles all legal aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions, from due diligence to drafting and negotiating all transaction documentation;
- deals with all corporate and commercial law topics needed by corporate, non-profit and governmental organisations;
- is closely connected with the other lawyers within PwC Legal in Belgium and globally, and with all other specialists of PwC.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in law with a specialisation in the above domain;
- Graduating this academic year or have a maximum of two years’ experience;
- Very good language skills in Dutch and English;
- Good team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Client oriented with excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and able to work both independently and within a team.
What we offer
- Continuous learning;
- Huge growth potential;
- Full support and guidance of a team of law professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and hospitalisation insurance;
- And more!
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.