In the context of the further development of the Public Law and Real Estate Development team, you will contribute to our Antwerp/Brussels/Ghent office within the domains of public law related to real estate. These include environmental and urban planning law in the broad sense, procurement law, public-private partnerships and/or energy law.
We offer you a unique and challenging position. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with top lawyers and further develop your own skills. Successful candidates will work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment.
We are looking for public law lawyers to join our team as soon as possible.
- You have obtained a Belgian Master's degree in Law and ideally you already have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, English and French.
- You have a good team spirit.
- You have the ability to work under pressure.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are client orientated and have excellent analytical and writing skills.
- You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team.
We have these opportunities in our Antwerp/Brussels/Ghent office.
Please send us your CV and cover letter.