PwC Legal is looking for a Senior Associate or Managing Associate with a strong technical expertise in Banking & Finance.
You will be part of a growing team, headed by 2 senior lawyers who have practised in this area of law for 32 and 17 years respectively, combining in-depth expertise with entrepreneurship.
As a member of the team, you will be involved in the entire range of financial transactions, from rather plain vanilla capital markets work and bank loans to more complex structured finance transactions and projects (including real estate and project finance work).
You will advise and assist clients in a wide range of transactions, with a strong focus on bank facilities and loans, acquisition finance and private equity, tailored lending funds and real estate and project finance.
You will bring people together to make projects happen. Taking a positive approach and being mindful of practical and commercial implications for our clients, you will seek out solutions to meet ever-changing requirements.
The team has been regularly on the forefront of legislative changes and encourages its members to actively monitor and participate in legal developments, including newly emerging technologies.
Being close to the broad PwC network, the team offers the unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment, enabling you to benefit from the experience of professionals all over the world, inside and outside of the legal fields (tax consultants, accountants, debt advisors, IT specialists, etc.).
Guided and coached by more senior colleagues as appropriate, you will soon be given the opportunity to take on a leading role in projects, facing clients and directing more junior team members. You will be working both in a team and autonomously.
- You have a master's degree in Law with minimum 3 years' experience as a lawyer in Banking & Finance matters. An extra year spent abroad would be considered an asset;
- You have a broad interest in law and business and a particular interest in banking & financial transactions;
- You are proactive and keen to find solutions;
- You are prepared to develop yourself as a member of a team;
- You are flexible and have a client-centric/business-oriented mindset;
- You are a fluent Dutch or French speaker with good proficiency in the other language and in English.
We have this opportunity in our Brussels office with the possibility to work from our Antwerp or Ghent offices.
Please send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org