PwC Legal is an independent law firm, providing a full range of business law services for both national and international clients. All our people share a commitment to providing our clients legal advice that is business-minded and practical.
Fancy a rich learning experience in professional surroundings?
Build up your knowledge and confidence by observing our specialists at work and making your contribution to challenging projects. Our school internships have a front-row seat in getting to know PwC Legal and acquire a whole portfolio of priceless experience.
PwC Legal offers you the opportunity to follow some internships in:
- Employment Law (Bachelor and Master profiles)
- You’re studying for a bachelor or a master's degree in Law.
- You’re a real team player with a sense of initiative and you have a critical and analytical mind.
- You are communicative, eager to learn and you are looking to develop and grow further.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
We have these opportunities :
- in our Antwerp and Ghent offices
Please send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com