We guide. We support. You grow.
We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 90 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
To reinforce our team, we’re looking for an Administrative Law lawyer who’ll be working from our Brussels and Antwerp offices.
What you’ll learn and do
- As an Administrative Lawyer, you’ll provide an extensive range of legal services to our clients in relation to litigation, legal analysis and advice in the public law sector, from constitutional law to local regulations. You’ll be actively involved in government contracts, public procurement and public private partnerships (PPP), and will be handling issues regarding environmental law (impact report, soil and waste, permits, nature conservation, soil remediation etc.), urban planning, real estate development and energy law;
- Assisting clients with future tenders throughout the purchasing process, you’ll provide legal advice on public tenders;
- You’ll standardize procedures reflecting the way in which government agencies operate. You’ll gather information and documents with a view to filing litigation cases and preparing lawsuits as well as taking other measures to safeguard the interests of our clients;
- You’ll maintain strong relationships with our clients and you’ll be responsible for managing files together with other junior and senior team members. You’ll be coached to become an excellent lawyer while working together with colleagues from other departments and offices to ensure a cross-sectoral approach.
Who you are
- You have a Belgian master’s degree in Law with administrative law as a specialism (required);
- Ideally you have 2 years of relevant experience as a lawyer with a good understanding of administrative procedures and law;
- You have good language skills in Dutch, English and French;
- You have good negotiation, communication, writing and analytical skills;
- You are client-orientated and have the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- You are motivated, dynamic, and able to work both independently and in a team.
What we offer
We offer you a unique and challenging position.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with top lawyers and further develop your own skills. Successful candidates will work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment.
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org.