Keen to embark on a career in an international environment that enables you to continue to learn and grow? Then we have the job you are looking for! As a member of our Employment Law team, you'll be part of a multidisciplinary practice called People & Organisation within PwC Legal.
PwC Legal is an independent law firm offering a full range of business law services for both national and international clients. All our people share a commitment to providing our clients with legal advice that is business-minded and practical, from strategy through execution.
Our Compliance team helps and advises clients to meet all their administrative obligations while employing personnel in Belgium or while seconding employees abroad (registration, payroll, immigration and social security advice and formalities).
For our Compliance team, we're looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will contribute to the optimisation of various payroll and social security compliance processes.
- You will be responsible for the proper organisation and a smooth operation of the payroll administration and will assist in implementing strategic social security advice in an international employment context.
- You will act as the point of contact for our clients regarding payroll services. You will answer questions, solve problems and give advice while guiding and informing employers on their obligations when employing personnel in Belgium.
- You will assist in training junior profiles.
- We’re looking for professional bachelors (e.g. Accountancy/Taxation, Legal Practice, Social Work or Human Resources).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in payroll.
- You're a real team player and have every intention to build an interesting and challenging career.
- You're fluent in Dutch, French and English.
You will get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your career by working in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary and international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive, both in-house and externally organised learning & development programme in place.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits (including a company car), we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training in a dynamic, young and enthusiastic team, all this in a state-of-the art new office in Ghent, which is easily accessible.
Please send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.