We guide. We support. You grow.
We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 90 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
To reinforce our team, we’re looking for a Senior Real Estate Transactional Lawyer who’ll be working from our Brussels offices.
What you’ll learn and do
- As a Senior Real Estate Transactional Lawyer, you will help our clients by analysing the legal implications of real estate transactions: due diligence, structuring, contract drafting, negotiation, financing, implementation and compliance.
- You will be involved from the start of the negotiation of the letter of intent until the closing of the transaction. From drafting contracts through organising the financing of the project (acquisition or sale);
- You will provide real estate legal services to real estate owners, developers, brokers and investors on technical questions.
- You will participate in client discussions and meetings, prepare the needed documents, and take care of the project management of all cases. As such, you will work together closely with specialists from all areas of expertise, as well as the partner responsible for the department.
- You will research business and industry trends with a view to examining specific topics (draft law, case-law, administrative positions etc.), developing new service offerings, and considering new opportunities for real estate actors.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate law or corporate real estate or property law.
- Master’s degree in Law.
- Solid communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical ability, excellent drafting skills, a client-oriented attitude and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in French and English, Dutch is an asset.
What we offer
We offer you a unique and challenging position.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with top lawyers and further develop your own skills. Successful candidates will work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment.
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.