Leading with heart, living by values
We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 50 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. We’re all happy to nurture your development to your legal career, but you’re always in control!
We’re looking for an Associate Lawyer in environmental law and energy law to start immediately in our Antwerp Office. Preferably, you have already two or three years of experience.
What you’ll learn and do
In the context of the further development of the Public Law and Real Estate Development department, you’ll contribute within the domains of administrative law and environmental law. These include energy law, climate change, spatial planning and permits, expropriation and large real estate developments in the energy, retail, housing and industrial sectors. As a lawyer, you’ll provide an extensive range of services to our clients like litigation, legal advice, drawing up contracts and more.
Who you are
- Belgian Master's degree in Law;
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English;
- Organisational talent and a proactive, flexible team player;
- Able to distinguish priority issues and to handle multiple and complex tasks effectively;
- Accuracy, confidentiality and punctuality are your hallmarks;
- Desire to work in an interesting and challenging environment.
What we offer
- In this unique and challenging position, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with top lawyers and further develop your own skills;
- Continuous learning;
- Huge growth potential;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and hospitalisation insurance;
- And more!
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com