Do you want to be part of something brand new, something exciting? Then the new global mobility organization, that will be created after the split of PwC, might be something for you!
Our Global Mobility business serves more than 3,000 multinational clients worldwide. The business helps organizations manage global talent mobility, while providing personalized, high-quality tax, social security, payroll and immigration services to cross-border employees, as they navigate compliance issues associated with global employment.
This role is in PwC’s Immigration Services Business. PwC has announced its intention to sell the Global Mobility Tax & Immigration Services Business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) subject to the satisfaction of a number of conditions and, in some countries, employee consultations. Further details will be provided if your application is successful.
Exciting times and so we are looking for motivated and driven school interns. Build up your knowledge and confidence by observing our specialists at work and making your contribution to challenging projects. You’ll get a front-row seat in getting to know a completely new global mobility organization and acquire a whole portfolio of priceless experience.
What you’ll learn and do
Our team helps and advises clients to meet all their obligations while employing personnel in Belgium or while seconding employees abroad (registration formalities, payroll immigration, social security formalities). Our team is involved in restructuring projects and have a special expertise in the various aspects of international mobility (contractual set-up, payroll, immigration, social security, and other personal related matters).
Who you are
- Studying for a master’s/bachelor's degree in Legal Practice, Accounting/Taxation, Social Work, Human Resources etc.
- Team player with a sense of initiative and a critical and analytical mind.
- Communicative, eager to learn and looking to develop and grow.
- Able to express yourself fluently in English and Dutch or French.
What we offer
- Reimbursement of transport costs.
- Daily food allowance.
- Invaluable professional experience at the ‘best business school in the world’.
- A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves.
- Inspiring and awesome colleagues.
- Team events such as Last Friday Drinks, team-building days and celebrations.
- Forward-looking and very accessible leadership.
- And much more!
Looking for an internship where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org